Thursday, December 25, 2008

Seasonal Music: Christmas

Since there was such a universal positive response to my choice in winter solstice music, I thought I would post a little holiday tune. It is another power trio, shot in all black-and-white, in a winter-themed video. These guys are from even farther north than Celtic Frost. It is less than three minutes of your life.



Merry Christmas to all, and to all a pumpkin pie and Alka Seltzer smoothie.

Nexty: ...maybe orphans Part The Last, maybe my Hotternheck electric stove, maybe Chloe's Christmas double entendre.

5 comments:

Beck said...

Oh, the ol' lady, ol' lady ii oohhh...

Now you're just "old" celtic frost (scabby faces NOT optional)

Still not sure if you're a seriel killer.

Cindy, my sister, would like that one! She loved Ray Rainer.

oh, the ol' lady, ol' lady ii ohhh...

The King of Uncool said...

Ladies and gentlemen, my sister Beck.

This year, her Christmas gift to me was that she ruminated on the Internet about whether I am a serial killer. For Christmas in Catholic Chicagoland, wouldn't it be more fitting to be a Mass murderer?

Now I have to change my name and move -- again. Thank you, Patriot Act.

I love you, little sister. Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Thanks Scott! YouTube is the 'WAYBACK MACHINE' that we always dreamed of.

Happy Holidays!

Barbara Utley said...

You two deserve each other huh

The King of Uncool said...

Yes, high-school forensics legend Venus Zarris and I deserve each other. Actually, our friendship is court-ordered in lieu of jailtime.